LPC - kind of

David Katona

Hello all,

So these are not actually screenshots, but definitely not support request, so thought I would post it here. I would just like to show how spot on this aircraft is in every aspect, including weight and balance. I am not familiar with app development, but just by putting together a simple excel I can plan the load for my flights and print loadsheets (iPad + AirPrint). It is just to show that everything is possible - this level of immersion might be interesting for people coming from operations like myself :) and if you also have some AHM560's, you can easily use them with the FSLABS Airbus.

Best regards, David

IMG_0072.JPGIMG_0073.JPG

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎30‎.‎12‎.‎2016 at 7:11 PM, katonad said:

Hello all,

So these are not actually screenshots, but definitely not support request, so thought I would post it here. I would just like to show how spot on this aircraft is in every aspect, including weight and balance. I am not familiar with app development, but just by putting together a simple excel I can plan the load for my flights and print loadsheets (iPad + AirPrint). It is just to show that everything is possible - this level of immersion might be interesting for people coming from operations like myself :) and if you also have some AHM560's, you can easily use them with the FSLABS Airbus.

Best regards, David

IMG_0072.JPGIMG_0073.JPG

Hello, David,

This excel file looks great. Where did you get this excel file? Could you share it?

Best regards,

Jens

• 2 weeks later...